Wednesday, March 21, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Lipcolour

I'll be honest; I'm not a huge fan of lipstains. Yes, they last for ages, but they are so drying and I feel like I can never get that perfect color. As far as lip stains go, I'm quite a fan of these L'Oreal Infallible Lipcolours. These have been out for a while now and I've collected 3 in the past 4 months or so.

The actual packaging of these are really interesting. They come in rectangular, silver packaging with two tubes that pull out of the top. The colored tube contains the lip stain (doe-foot applicator) and the white tube contains the lip balm (to add moisture). These are liquid lip stains which I quite prefer over the marker lip stains, which easily dry out in the package and on your lips. These do take a bit more time to dry, but it's really worth it for me.


Looking at the swatches, you can see the pigmentation. The top color is a gorgeous, classic red chosen by Beyonce. The shade, fittingly, is named 'Beyonce's Red', the middle color is 'Hibiscus', and the bottom is 'Pomegranate'. 'Hibiscus' looks a lot brighter and lighter when swatched than iit does in the container. It definitely boasts some hints of purple. 'Pomegranate' is simply your run-of-the-mill pomegranate.

These beauties last all day and the packaging is so original and chic. These normally cost about $12, but I sometimes see certain shades on sale at CVS and Target for around $4. Pick them up while they're on sale, if you can!

Have you all tried any of these lip stains? What about any of the other L'Oreal Infallible products? I've been dying to try their eyeshadows!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...