Monday, March 26, 2012

Haul! H&M, MAC, LUSH, & more!

I was out of town the other day and I did some light shopping. I stopped by Lush, H&M, Forever 21, MAC, & Francesca's! Want a sneak peak?



I had never been to LUSH before, so I was a bit overwhelmed by everything. I picked up the Bubblegum Lip Scrub (because EVERYONE raves about it), the Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub (because icallitambrosia on youtube/87daysbefore on tumblr raves about it), a small chunk of the Rock Star Soap (because it smelled absolutely delicious) and the Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb (because it was so darn cute)! I also picked up the Cupcake facial ask, but it's currently cooling in my fridge.


If you're interested, you can see what I picked up everywhere else in my haul video! Spoiler: I managed to get my hands on something from the Shop MAC collection WAY after it sold out pretty much everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...