Friday, August 3, 2012

Nail Polish Collection!

I'm a huge nail polish junkie. Though my collection is definitely not the largest (and certainly not the smallest), it's filled with colors I love. As far as minty hues go, I've got a t least a dozen. When it comes to oranges, reds, and yellows... there are about 5 in total. I'm very picky about my nail polishes, but when I see one I like, I have to have it. As far as consistency goes, OPI is at the top of the pack, but for some reason, I have nearly four times as many China Glaze polishes as I do OPI. Whatever the brand, I have my nails painted at all times (this can be a good and bad thing). Do you have any of the same polishes as me? What are some of your favorites from my collection?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...