Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hard Candy Baked Blush: Review + Swatches!

I adore Hard Candy cosmetics. Seriously, every single time I go to Walmart (which isn't much, I admit), I pick up a few things from the Hard Candy section. They are sold exclusively at Walmart and they're pretty well-priced. These Blush Crush Baked Blushes (that's a mouthful) are some of my favorite products from the Hard Candy range of makeup and they retail for $7 each.


The blush on the left (in all pictures) is Living Doll and the blush on the right is Honeymoon. Living Doll is a nice blue-toned pink and Honeymoon is a lighter peach. Though I'm typically not a big fan of shimmer in my blush, I love the way the shimmer turns to a sheen with these blushes.. They're soft, blendable, and pigmented, but not as pigmented as a few other blushes I've seen. Actually, the only makeup product where I don't mind a little less pigmentation is with my blush, because blending out a super pigmented blush (which I often do, anyway) can be so time consuming. Both of these blushes just make your skin glow and are definitely worth the drugstore price tag.

Have you all tried any of the Hard Candy products? Are you as obsessed as I am?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...