Saturday, September 1, 2012

How Much Is Your Face Worth? Tag!

I've been seeing a bunch of these posts floating around lately and I had to do my own! Basically, I'm going to put on my everyday makeup and total up how much the products I'm wearing cost. Before I started, I estimated my face to be worth about $140. Spoiler: My estimate was WAY off.

Face products:
Too Faced Primed & Poreless $30
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation $13.99
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer $6
Garnier Anti Dark-Circle Eye Rolelr $10.99
CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder $5.99
NARS Laguna Bronzer $34
theBalm Frat Boy Blush $21
MAC Soft & Gentle Mineralized Skin Finish $29
Urban Decay Dew Me Setting Spray $29

Eye products:
Urban Decay Primer Potion $20
MAC Nubile Paint Pot (limited edition, no longer available) $18.50
LORAC Posh Matte Satin Baked Eyeshadow (no longer available) $22
MAC Wedge Eyeshadow (pan form) $12
MAC Porcelain Pink Mineralized Skin Finish (limited edition, no longer available) $29
Buxom Lash Mascara $19

Brow products:
Brow powder (from Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette) $14.97
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Fix $21

Lip products:
Maybelline Baby Lips, Quenched $3
MAC Candy Yum-Yum Lipstick (limited edition, no longer available) $15

**Note: The lipstick is the only thing that's not constantly in my makeup routine, as I change my lipstick color daily (or even multiple times a day).

And the grand total is... $354.44!

It's almost scary that my usual makeup routine costs THAT much. Scarily, these products are only about a 15th (or less) of my entire makeup collection. I'm a bit embarrassed by this post, but I will admit that a few of the products were probably bought on sale... hopefully. I think I'm going to have a blog sale within the next month or so, because no one (aside from a makeup artist) needs (or uses) as much makeup as I have!

5 comments:

  1. hey pretty lady!
    i love your natural look, i wonder how much my face costs :/ atleast you look fab xoXo

    BreezeyBee Blog

    PS: you have word verification.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do a post of your own, girl! And thanks for the heads up about word verification, I didn't even realize!

      Delete
  2. omg....im gobsmacked at how many products you actually use in just your day to day routine!!I think i use about 7!! id never get out the door in time lol
    You do look lovely though!

    New follower by the way xx
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked, as well, but I'm so used to using the same products that it only takes me about 15 minutes to do makeup daily (10 minutes if i skip eyeshadow, because blending takes ages for me)!

      Delete
  3. I always find these tags shocking too! Important to keep in mind that $300 of products will last a long time..or at least that's what I say to justify it in my head! :P

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...