Monday, September 10, 2012

Coastal Scents Go Palette | Paris

Awhile back, I picked up the London and Paris Go Palettes from Coastal Scents. The Go Palettes each feature 12 eye shadows in a compact, with a big mirror inside. Each Palette is inspired by a famous city and retails for only $8.95. Today I'm sharing Paris with you, but check here for swatches of London.




Coastal Scents is a hit or miss company for me, but I do love the Go Palettes, especially to throw in my purse for some colored eye shadows on the go. They aren't the smoothest eye shadows, but they are quite pigmented. Remember: no matter the brand of eye shadow, primer is your best friend!

Do you guys like the Go Palettes? What else should I check out from Coastal Scents?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...